Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Must....stop

At some point in time - I have no idea when - I will stop tweaking the links in my blog. However, as usual, I did make a few changes in some links. You will find that my TK Hot Picks links to hot ag and fruit and vegetable related stories; this entire list will turn over every couple of days, so be sure to check it out when you visit. I reserve the right to throw in the occasional oddball story.

I've also added several other links under Government Links. Two provide research and reports policymakers rely on: the Congressional Research Service and the Government Accountability Office. Another link is from the Environmental Working Group's Farm Subsidy Database, which is a public record of subsidies received by farmers.
Another Web resource is opensecrets.org - a good source to use to follow the money in politics.

The first step is admitting I have a problem....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home