Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Testy Testy

I officially took the day off yesterday, spending much of the day painting our living room. In my absence, though I received a couple of comments on the Irradiation - a healthy glow post. Evidently one of our readers doesn't like the buttermilk analogy and was even less thrilled that I didn't get around to posting his/her reaction(comments are moderated). I think I will put a "blog poll" in place on the subject of irradiation labeling, though these polls have had underwhelming participation.

Pamela Riemenschneider of The Packer recently agreed to be a guest blogger. One of the things she will contribute is observations of retailers around Austin (Texas), which is where she is based now.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home