Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Thursday, November 1, 2007

You have reached the voice mail of.....

I'm not guilty only because I don't try, but it seems that everyone else I leave a message with this week has embarrassingly outdated phone messages.

"I'm at the PMA show and I'll be returning"

"I'll be out till Oct. 26....

"I'll be back from vacation July 24..."

For the sake of bewildered callers, let's all take about 15 minutes and update the phone message, That is, everyone except for me.

As for me, I have quit trying to keep my schedule in sync with my phone message. I figure that people can send me an email or perhaps check the blog and see where I happen to be at any given time. Presumptuous, I'm sure, but certainly no worse than the alternative.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home