Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What's going on with the RSS feeds?

Well, I couldn't tell you, but it seems to be a system-wide problem for blogger today. You will find the RSS feeds I have on the right hand side of the column - Mulch, CSPI, USDA, Real Clear Politics, Heritage blog, Barfblog, etc. - are broken. I anticipate they will work tomorrow, just as I think the sun will rise. I'm a glass half full kind of guy, after all.

This may be a good opportunity for you to give me any feedback you have on the RSS feeds Fresh Talk features. What is your single favorite RSS link?

As for me, Mulch blog is the one I find going to most often, despite the fact Ken Cook infamously once called produce industry lobbyists the "cheapest date in town."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home