Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Escape from business card purgatory

I borrowed a Cardscan 300 from a Vance executive this week and it was my one-day obsession to deal with scattered mounds of business cards on my office window sill and in stored legal size envelopes in my file cabinet. Mission accomplished - 1,045 cards later, all my business cards I have collected over the past seven years or so have been disposed with as with a paper shredder, their images saved to a program that scans the text and puts it semi-correct form for review.

Now, I just have to go through all the electronic copies and verify the information and send the info to my Outlook program, which may take another seven years or so. But at least the mounds of business cards have disappeared from the window sill - until my next convention or road trip....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2008 at 7:21:00 PM CDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,
Great to hear that CardScan worked well for you. I realize you might be set now, but if you are ever in the market to test the latest CardScan Executive please let me know. I'm Cardscan's PR representitive.
Best,
Karyn for CardScan
kmartin@emergepr.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home