Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fresh and Easy on Sunday

Some of The Packer's editorial team going to Las Vegas will be treated to a tour of a Fresh & Easy store Sunday. I hope to get some pics from the visits to the blog on Sunday night.

I'll be anxious to hear what people think of the Vegas show, partly because I'm responsible for writing an overview next week. I might have to put up a poll on Fresh Talk to account for reactions the Vegas show, though I'm tempted to run a poll about the potatoes and WIC issue.

I need to visit the Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group, but I see that the group has been very active of late, covering everything from new rules about blueberry imports from Central America to more talk about the recession and the farm bill.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home