Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

En fuego

Let's just say the Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group is having a good run. We've added quite a few new members lately, despite my laggardly pace at updating posts from the group on this blog (somehow the RSS feed isn't working).

I'm excited about the growth of the FPIDG, because it not only offers a great resource for readers but also for me as well.

What I would like to see now is the All About Fruits and Vegetables Consumer Forum grow. I see this group as another avenue for associations and produce marketers to make their presence felt and lead consumers to a site where they can ask questions and have a free-wheeling forum. I'd invite any one in the trade with a Web site to link to the consumer forum, as I have linked to it on this blog. Any suggestions welcome.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home