Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Killer links - they are all here

I have to say putting links on this site is more of an art than a science. I sometimes change for the sake of change, as you know. The latest tinkering is evident at the bottom of the blog, where I added a weather map with updated temps listed numerically right on the map. Too many weather maps? You have a point....

I welcome any input from you all on what links you use and which you have no use for. Lately, I feel like the Wal Mart blog and the Fresh and Easy blog have been kind of stale, so they may be on the chopping block.

Here are my top 5 information rich links from the blog, excluding RSS feeds of other blogs.
1. Triple A Fuel Cost Calculator Nifty trip planning tool
2. FAO Trade Flow Map - Import and export flows
3. Association/foundation finder - Provides IRS 990 forms for U.S. nonprofits
4. U.S. Regulations portal - Type in a search word and see where this site takes you
5. EDGAR SEC Company Search - Searchable database of Securities and Exchange Commission filings

In the unlikely event that I'm missing any "killer' links, please leave a comment and I'll check out your suggestion.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home