Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fresh Talk poll: Business/social networking

The Fresh Talk poll this week asks what social/business networking Web sites that readers are members of. (You can mark more than one answer, by the way)

Its safe to say online business networking has expanded at a fast clip in the past two years or so, and I am personally an active member of linkedin ( I also have a linkedin group of Fresh Produce Industry Discussion Group members) and a semi-active user of Plaxo. My son even set me up with a facebook account, though I rarely use it.

I'm interested to see the extent of our readers' wanderings into this realm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home