Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Sunday, February 11, 2007

New weather stations added

You might note that I make minor modifications to the blog on a fairly regular basis. This past week I tried adding a feed from the "Marlerblog" - the Seattle lawyer who specializes in food borne illness lawsuits - but I found it too static for my liking. As we move closer to spring, I have added a few weather reporting stations, including Idaho, Washington state, New York and Michigan. I've also added a feed that gives details of epidemics, natural disasters, food borne illness outbreaks, etc.

It's great we are getting pretty broad international readership. Just within the last 100 visitors, we have had readers from Argentina, Spain, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Poland, Germany, Canada and China. And, of course, the U.S.

If you have any thoughts about the blog or the links featured, feel free to pass them along as a comment to this post or to my email, tkarst@thepacker.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home