Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Post #500

This is post number 500 for the Fresh Talk blog. I'll pop the champagne cork later. I appreciate the fact that so many industry leaders have been a part of the blog in various ways - some no doubt without knowing it. I will refer to Fresh Talk as "we" but not in terms of an overblown sense of self-importance (as a Midwesterner I am mostly exempt from that proclivity) , but rather in the sense that "we" do have guest Fresh Talk bloggers that lend their insight to this space, and that will continue. Lance Jungmeyer and Rick Bella have been two and more are in the pipeline.

This has been a busy deadline day at The Packer, but I'll catch up with some of the blog work tonight.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home