Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Heading West

I'm off on a long trip to Washington state by car to bring some goods to my newly relocated son. I'll have plenty of cappuccino, loud music, sunflower seeds and other stimuli to help me as I travel. I've invited a couple of our blog readers and discussion group members to chime in with a guest blog if they feel so moved, so keep a keen eye out for them.

This is only a heads up: I will probably post a couple of more times before I'm out of here. I'd like to follow up with United and WG about the apparent good news from Harkin's office today. Too good to be true, or a sign of better things to come?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home