Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Headed to California for PMA Solutions event


Hi! I'm Dan Galbraith, sections editor for The Packer, and I'm pleased I'll be covering the Produce Marketing Association's Produce Solutions Conference for The Packer and for Fresh Talk later this week. I'm looking forward to going on the foodservice tour on Thursday while David Babcock, of The Packer's sister publication, Produce Merchandising magazine, goes on the retail tour. I'm working with David today to coordinate our coverage for all of our news outlets. I'm also looking forward to meeting the likes of Scott Horsfall, chief executive officer of the California Leafy Green Products Handler Marketing Agreement, Bonnie Fernandez, the new executive director of the Center for Produce Safety at the University of California at Davis, and Dr. Robert Whitaker, new chief scientific officer at PMA, among others. By the way, I also have my own blog at http://dangalbraith.blogspot.com/ and there, you will find some of my previous Packer columns and stories, among other interesting things. I'll blog back in to Fresh Talk after I make some progress in California.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2008 at 1:53:00 PM CDT , Blogger Tom Karst said...

Dan,

Thanks for blogging on Fresh Talk! We'll look forward to your posts from Cali and hopefully pics too.

Tom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home