Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Honduras bound

I am taking off to Honduras bright and early Monday morning, so while I'm gone I hope to post some pics and comment on the itinerary. I'm in Nashville now, helping to move my son to town and begin his schooling at Belmont. Semi-long drive back to KC tomorrow...

By the way, I continue to appreciate Jay Martini's contribution to the blog. I hope all of you who know him in the industry take time to shoot him an email and give him a "thumbs way up."

As the good book says, many are called, but few choose.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 3, 2008 at 5:48:00 AM CDT , Blogger Ovaltine said...

Be well, be safe, be our eyes down there, TK.

Jay

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home