Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hey Mom


As is my custom on this blog, a birthday greeting for my mom today. She is pictured with my sis Cathy here, circa 1957 and not too long before I arrived on the scene. Always encouraging, always positive and always appreciated. Happy Birthday!

Some apt quotes about moms.

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan

I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. ~Abraham Lincoln

Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved. ~Erich From





Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2008 at 12:00:00 PM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In this upcoming holiday celebrating birth and motherhood and the unbroken chain of life. Happy holidays and happy birthday to your mom.

 
At December 16, 2008 at 12:26:00 PM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, Where do you find such lovely models? G Hupp

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home