Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Still looking

I just added a feed from a blog called "Beyond pesticides." It goes without saying (strike that, I'm telling you anyway) that the various blogs featured with feeds on this space do not necessarily reflect my opinions. In fact, that is the point, to have the realm of ideas in the market place accessible the maximum degree. Find the blog feeds on the right side of the blog, near the bottom.

I've been making some calls on the FDA report on its Food Protection Plan and also some inquiries as to the outlook for agricultural trade and the ag labor situation. Stay tuned for coverage from The Packer on those issues...

By the way, I'm a little puzzled with the lack response on the poll question this week. Where is the passion for Fruits and Veggies: More Matters?

Also on my mind: does anyone know what percent of supermarket sales are accounted for by credit card transactions? Can't find it on the Web.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home