Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Sunday, February 1, 2009

One minute writer - best boss

To borrow a theme from the blog one minute writer, I pose this question. "Who is the best boss you have had and why?" This is a chance to give a tribute, anonymous or not, to someone in the industry who has made a difference in your career. By the way, I just stumbled on this Web site, www.payscale.com, that attempts to peg where you stand in terms of compensation.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 2, 2009 at 3:13:00 AM CST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first boss was perhaps my most important boss because he gave me my start. But the best boss was my second; he was great about small things, paying attention and showing interest, writing encouraging notes from time to time, and setting the tone for the office.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home