Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Danger zone

We came home from church this morning and I spied a tub of blueberry cream cheese and some mini-bagels on the kitchen counter. Having moved too slowly to nab some before church, I spread the cream cheese on a bagel before my daughter stopped me. "That has been in the danger zone - what are you doing?!"

My 16-year Betsy has been taking a foods class this semester, and I've heard plenty about the danger zone - food set out on the counter is in immediate peril and likely to morph into something bad, I've gathered. I can only say that if all young people are as mindful of the danger zone as our daughter, the world will be a much safer place in a few years.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home