Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Guest blogger invite

Tom Stenzel, Bryan Silbermann, Tom Nassif, Mike Stuart, Lorelei DiSogra, John Keeling, Kathy Means, Kevin Moffitt, Elizabeth Pivonka, Amy Philpott, Tim York, Karin Gardner, any Packer 25 personality, food safety expert. etc.

If any of the aforementioned industry leaders - or anyone else I deem worthy - wants to try a hand at guest blogging in this space, drop me an email and I'll set you up. No shameless self-promotion or stilted news release copy permitted, but if you would like to drop in a post in Fresh Talk I will set you up as a guest blogger.

My email tkarst@thepacker.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home