Fresh Produce Discussion Blog

Created by The Packer's National Editor Tom Karst

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Comments and tips welcome

I have received a couple of comments and questions through the new anonymous "tips form" on the blog. One note said that the reader has enjoyed the blog and the links. "This has changed the way I get my information in a quick and straightforward manner."

Another comment I received just today referred to a question from a farmer wondering about how to deal with a difficult situation relating to irrigation water and E. coli levels. I will try to refer his problem to an expert that could give him technical advice.

Thanks for any input and questions you have as together we try to make the blog more interactive....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home